Here at Way Back In Campground...
we want campers to avoid their fast-paced life of work
and responsibilities.Visit Way Back In Campground
and get reacquainted with nature, family, and friends
by spending time together outdoors.
What matters to us (Our Interests)
You do! We have both Seasonal and Weekend
areas available to fit most needs: Cabins, Tents,
and RV Lots.
- Michigan Speedway (22 miles East)
- Fishing in St. Joseph River (2,500' frontage)
- All Sports Lake (5 miles away)
- Shopping Centers:
- Super Wal-mart
- Dollar Tree
- Fast food
- Golf Course: 2 - 18 hole courses nearby
- Numerous Antique Stores
- Little River Railroad
- Lost Nations National Forest
- Several Family Dining Restaurants
Way Back In Campground...A place for families to connect
|Wifi hot spots available at the
rec hall and bath house areas
For the latest photos and
schedule updates visit our
Facebook page. Like us
and enter to win a free
We are a small, family-run,
campers are invited to get
back to basics and enjoy
the lovely and peaceful
environment nature offers.